Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Great Baltimore Pizza Pursuit 2013

In yesterday's post I mentioned that there were going to be some slight changes to Baltimore Bistros and Beer this year. One of the bigger changes is what I'm going to refer to as The Great Baltimore Pizza Pursuit.

The concept is simple. I'll hunt down pizza across Baltimore City/County and tell you about my saucy journey as the year goes by. To give everyone a fair chance (and prevent myself from blobbing out) I'm going to limit the type of pizza I'm eating to a simple cheese pizza. Crust, sauce, and cheese is what it's all about and I don't want to be influenced by other delicious toppings.

With all that said, if you have any suggestions for places to try some pizza, please leave it in the comments. And if any owners or great pizzerias or restaurants would like to make sure that their pizza makes its way into my Pizza Pursuit please drop a line down below or contact me on Twitter @BmoreBistroBeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment