Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bang Bang Mongolian Grill

Looking for somewhere quick, fun, and delicious to eat? Bang Bang Mongolian Grill might just be your place. This past summer, on nights when I was headed into the city for an O's game and wanted something quick to eat, Bang Bang came through for me quite a few times.

The way this place works is simple. You order the size bowl you want and then go about filling it up with a wide variety of ingredients. There is beef, chicken, pork, seafood, veggies, eggs....you pick everything that is going in your dish all the way down to the sauce and spices. Once you have your bowl filled up, you select a starch (yakisoba noodles, rice, and a few I can't remember) and hand your bowl over to the cooks as they prepare your meal right in front of you.


Now don't worry about the whole selecting your own spices and sauce thing. If you aren't sure what flavors go well together there are a few recipe suggestions posted on a board in front of you. Every time I've gone, I ended up with some sort of Szechuan Noodle hybrid and loved it.

 
When people ask me what this place is like I describe it as a Noodles and Co. if you were picking the ingredients. The best part of all is that you get a little bit of a show while they are cooking your food. When it gets really crowded it's kind of fun watching the cooks run around the circle going to town.
 
I guess the biggest compliment I can pay Bang Bang Mongolian is that I'm more than happy to eat here almost every time Deana suggests it. She is a big fan of Chinese food, while I'm happy if I eat it two times in a year. Lucky for us, we found this place. If you haven't been there, this is a great place to get a quick meal.
 
 Price: Low end of Average
Recommendation: Hit 'em up
What to Order: Whatever you want, it's build your own style.

 
Bangbang Mongolian Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Bang Bang Mongolian Grill" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites sweet shops mandya | vegetarian restaurant nellore

    ReplyDelete