Tuesday, March 19, 2013

After 100 Posts....

This marks my 100th post at Baltimore Bistros and Beer. And as luck would have it, Kathy from Minxeats reached out to me a week or so ago and asked if I would like to use her talents at graphic design to develop a banner for my page. What better way to celebrate 100 posts than with a makeover?

Obviously, you can tell I said yes just by glancing up at the awesome new banner atop my page. I really like the new banner and I appreciate her efforts in helping a fellow blogger out. She didn't have to do this for me, but she wanted to help a fellow Baltimore blogger out and so I'm very appreciative. 

Kathy and her husband recently released a book called Food Lovers' Guide to Baltimore. If there is one thing I've learned since starting this blog it's that there are millions of places throughout the Baltimore area that I never heard of and there are always new places to visit and eat. A book like this would be super helpful to me and I'm sure it would be helpful to you when you're looking to discover new nooks and crannies in the area. 

So, once again thanks to Kathy from Minxeats for the graphical upgrade and thank you to everyone who has ever read a single one of my posts. It's a ton of fun for me to write them.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! Here's to hundreds more! :::raising a pint in toast::::

    ReplyDelete