Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bellagio Pizzeria

For the past year, one of my go to joints (can't believe I just used that word) for a good sub has been Bellagio Pizzeria. The service is always quick and the food always delicious. You place an order, grab a City Paper, sit back and wait to sink your teeth into a great sub.


I always opt for the Cheese Steak sub that comes with fries and a drink for around $9. If I'm trying to keep it quasi-healthy, I might opt for the Chicken Cheese Steak which is equally delicious. It starts off with the great rolls they serve the subs in. It's soft but not soft enough that the meat is leaking through soggy bread after 3 minutes. If you're one who enjoys their condiments you'll be happy to know that they get the condiments right every time. The subs are never over or under cheesed. The mayo keeps everything nice and moist. And if you get "hots" added to the sandwich they always hook you up with the perfect amount. You know it's there but you won't be looking for water after every bite either.

Deana ventured on to the road less traveled on our last visit and ended up trying their Italian Cold Cut. It was delicious. The creamy Italian dressing they serve it with is something my 12 year old self would have thought life was all about.


The only problem I have now is deciding on the Italian Cold Cut or Cheese Steak on my next visit. I guess I can take solace in the fact that I'll be a happy sub loving dude either way.

Price: Quite Affordable
Recommendation: Seek em out
What to order: Any of their Cheese Steaks

Bellagio Pizzeria Baltimore on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment